Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

MCE + RC4 question...

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I took advantage of the generous offer of the RC4 authors. I wish I had tried it earlier.

I have already made some flights to familiarize myself with the program, I now plan to join MCE to be able to use voice. I have read the MCE PDF about interfacing with RC4. I saw nothing about the possibility for the MCE FO to manage communications as with PF3. Is it possible? Please, I would have liked to have some clarification on this subject.

Thanks and Regards,

Richard

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows 7 Ultimate 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

7 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

Hi,

I took advantage of the generous offer of the RC4 authors. I wish I had tried it earlier.

I have already made some flights to familiarize myself with the program, I now plan to join MCE to be able to use voice. I have read the MCE PDF about interfacing with RC4. I saw nothing about the possibility for the MCE FO to manage communications as with PF3. Is it possible? Please, I would have liked to have some clarification on this subject.

Thanks and Regards,

Richard

Hello @DrumsArt, Yes the MCE FO will handle all atc communications for you.  Just speak, "you handle the atc", "your radio", "you have the radios", and it will interact with RC4. If you want the radios back, you can request that in similar fashion. I've been using MCE and RC4 for quite some time. 

Jose Albino

i7-4790k @4.6Ghz -16 GB DDR3 - GTX1060 Asus 6gb ROG Strix

WIN10 - P3D v.4.5, X-PLANE 11, FSX-SE, FSW

1 hour ago, DrumsArt said:

Hi,

Thanks and Regards,

Richard

To complete what Jalbino59 said, currently only 3 MCE first officers have recorded a full set of audio for Radar Contact. 

They are William, Lorna and Stuart.

You must download a sound pack and replace a few files in Radar Contact installation folder.

Download this: http://www.multicrewxp.com/MCE_Voice_Packs_For_Radar_Contact.zip

Instructions included.

@jalbino59

@FS++

Thank you both Jose and Gerald for your answers!

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows 7 Ultimate 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|