Sign in to follow this  
haeriphos

FO turning off engines/APU after pushback

Hello,

I just purchased FS2Crew for the 777 and have completed two flights with it. In each case, after we push back and get the engines started, the FO turns them both off along with the APU while I'm checking flight controls. I get the ENG AUTOSTART warnings on the EICAS and then lose all power. I then have to restart the APU and engines manually, wait for the electronics to start back up, reset the MCP, etc. My sequence of events when this happens is to manage the pushback, then have the FO start the engines, FO sets flaps and changes to the FCTL page, and while I'm checking controls she shuts everything down. Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks!

On 1/5/2019 at 10:38 PM, haeriphos said:

Hello,

I just purchased FS2Crew for the 777 and have completed two flights with it. In each case, after we push back and get the engines started, the FO turns them both off along with the APU while I'm checking flight controls. I get the ENG AUTOSTART warnings on the EICAS and then lose all power. I then have to restart the APU and engines manually, wait for the electronics to start back up, reset the MCP, etc. My sequence of events when this happens is to manage the pushback, then have the FO start the engines, FO sets flaps and changes to the FCTL page, and while I'm checking controls she shuts everything down. Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks!

Did you solve this? I'm having the same problem.