Sign in to follow this  
p3dnerd

Learjet 35A Flightsim Store Issues

On 1/29/2019 at 2:08 AM, bcrawley57 said:

I have emailed via the website to request transfer of Learjet from Flightsim Store to Flysimware account.  I know that normally responses are very quick, but to date, I have sent two emails with no response from the team yet.   Is it possible to get an update on response times for this issue please.

That because you use an email from a Company that our system gets blocked. I sent both replies asking you to create an account. Then today you sent an email stating you had issues registering since we now require all new customer to confirm email so this kind of issue does not happen. So when you said you had trouble i thought you use another email type. But for some reason you got that same email to work. How did you do that if you do not receive emails? So i added your product today and sent you 2 emails to update your email to Gmail or Yahoo or something that works. thanks.

Edited by Flysimware

Thank you for your perseverance, the emails have come through no problem.  It seems that the emails worked once I had actually created an account which is really strange.

Thank you again and I apologise for the hassle.  The verification email came through after about two hours so once I clicked the link all was good.  Glad to enjoy your jet in it’s latest version again.  Love your products.

Brian Crawley