SierraHotel

Well I Love REX Sky Force

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Mike: Looks good...seems to have realistic structures...nice window views...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike... and one of these days we'll get you hooked up with some AWESOME weather textures.... you'll have to change from REX Sky Force, but hey, it will be worth it!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2019 at 12:20 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Mike... and one of these days we'll get you hooked up with some AWESOME weather textures.... you'll have to change from REX Sky Force, but hey, it will be worth it!

 

DaveCT2003,

What do you recommend for MOST REALISTIC AND AWESOME LOOKING clouds for FSX use, please whether it is payware or freeware? I am NOT using live weather feed and am relying on FSX default weather settings most of times at fair weather setting. I am using laptop.  Would not mind 3 year or 5 year old cloud softwares as long as they offer most realistic and richest cloud details.

Thanks,

Aharon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Aharon said:

DaveCT2003,

What do you recommend for MOST REALISTIC AND AWESOME LOOKING clouds for FSX use, please whether it is payware or freeware? I am NOT using live weather feed and am relying on FSX default weather settings most of times at fair weather setting. I am using laptop.  Would not mind 3 year or 5 year old cloud softwares as long as they offer most realistic and richest cloud details.

Thanks,

Aharon

Hello Aharon!

I'm in the middle of product testing... but I would love to answer this question for you!  Give me a day and I'l write up some background and why I recommend what I do for FSX.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Hello Aharon!

I'm in the middle of product testing... but I would love to answer this question for you!  Give me a day and I'l write up some background and why I recommend what I do for FSX.

Sure no problem  Please take time  I can wait one week or longer.  Please take time and I do not want to interrupt your office work.

I am looking for most realistic clouds for FSX for laptop use.  Does not matter if it is payware or freeware as long as it is not required to be connected to live weather feed as I prefer to use FSX default weather settings set at fair weather setting. At this moment, I am using 50 percent cloud detail for FSX default clouds.  It can be REX or anything as long as I can have very very rich cloud details in my screenshots.
 

Look at somebody's screenshots showing amazing clouds that the poster said he took FEW years ago!

http://www.nzff.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28598

Regards,

Aharon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now