Sign in to follow this  
kenthom

Airport editing question

I have been learning to add scenery BGL files via SimDirector to my add-on airports.  I am really enjoying adding GA and clutter to the airports.  A couple of the major developers have added static planes complete with refueling and other services to their airports.  

My question is are they using an Airport Editor to eliminate some parking spots so as not to have AI planes parking on top of the static planes?  If so, is the Airport Editor simple enough that even a novice as myself can edit parking spaces?

I don't anticipate every developing my own airport  but I am sure enjoying making my add-on airports come even more alive with humans and more stuff.  Someday I may even find time to fly!

Thanks in advance to those that will respond.

Ken

Airport Design Editor is very simple to use with respect to adding and removing parking spots. If you have any trouble, let us know.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png