MaWies

FSL A320 processing of flows

My system: Windows 10 1809, P3D v4.4, MCE 2.7.8.8 
My aircraft: FSLabs A320 CFM
My Addons: GSX 1, Active sky and sceneries

I am quite new to the FSL bus but used the Aerosoft bus for some years.

Have prepared a lot of individual flows and voice scripts and be very happy that they also work with the FSLabs.

One small problem:

Noticed that during execution of flows the corresponding panels are popping up for a few seconds

eg: when performing "after landing flow" the overhead panel comes to the foreground and can see that APU botton gets pressed.

immediately thereafter the window dissapears. nevertheless it irritates as it blocks the view (VC cockpit) outside.

Could not find any threat that others consider this as a problem, so presume its a question of my settings.

Anybody able to advise?

best regards

Manfred

Edited by MaWies

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

3 hours ago, MaWies said:

My system: Windows 10 1809, P3D v4.4, MCE 2.7.8.8 
My aircraft: FSLabs A320 CFM
My Addons: GSX 1, Active sky and sceneries

I am quite new to the FSL bus but used the Aerosoft bus for some years.

Have prepared a lot of individual flows and voice scripts and be very happy that they also work with the FSLabs.

One small problem:

Noticed that during execution of flows the corresponding panels are popping up for a few seconds

eg: when performing "after landing flow" the overhead panel comes to the foreground and can see that APU botton gets pressed.

immediately thereafter the window dissapears. nevertheless it irritates as it blocks the view (VC cockpit) outside.

Could not find any threat that others consider this as a problem, so presume its a question of my settings.

Anybody able to advise?

best regards

Manfred

The clicking using 2D panels in P3D V4 only applies to "Flat type" switches on overhead panel and FMC-CDU. All other switches and dials are handled directly in VC.

If you aren't using 2D panels for PFD and ND or Ecam, one workaround would be to set 2D panel transparency to 100% in which case you wouldn't even notice Fo is temporarily popping 2D panel.

Hi Gerald,

The only problem with this is that if you move the mouse while this is happening, sometimes the buttons don't get pushed. For example, I use Aivlasoft and if I move my cursor to that screen and click things while the co-pilot is completing anything with 2D panels, turning on APU etc sometimes doesn't happen because of the 'mis-click'.

Any other way round this?

19 hours ago, John_Clarke said:

Hi Gerald,

The only problem with this is that if you move the mouse while this is happening, sometimes the buttons don't get pushed. For example, I use Aivlasoft and if I move my cursor to that screen and click things while the co-pilot is completing anything with 2D panels, turning on APU etc sometimes doesn't happen because of the 'mis-click'.

Any other way round this?

I set the 2D panel transparency to 95 %. That way the popping up is not really disturbing but still noticeable, so that I know when not to move the mouse.