Sign in to follow this  
sascha

Testers wanted

Hi all,

I think this upgrade to the VC Tinmouse by Björn Kesten should work in FSX/P3D more or less as is, not sure about a couple of gauges. I don't own either of them so I'd be grateful if you contacted me here in the forum or by PM.

Please take a look at this thread to see what it's about:
https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?315388-Enhanced-TinMouse-Boeing-737-200-Adv-with-virtual-cockpit-for-FS2004

and look for the file here!

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=69237564

FS2004 Boeing 737-200 ADV

enhanced_boeing_tinmouse737-200adv_with_vc_final2.gif
enhanced_boeing_tinmouse737-200adv_with_vc_final.gif
fcq1.gif FS2004 Boeing 737-200 ADV. This is an enhancement for the TMECBK 737-200Adv adaption with VC of Erick Cantu's original model TinMouse 737-200Adv by Bjorn Kesten, with the kind permission of Bjoern. All the liveries from Bjoern's FSX VC model are converted and tweaked to FS2004 format. I have added some gauges to the VC, a TCAS altimeter, stand-by AHIs, altimeters and ASIs. clocks, a nicer timer and a whisky compass. There are several VC configurations, loosely based on photographs. I have modded and cleaned up the VC textures to get a nice three dimensional effect, with additional eye candy and a few variations between liveries. I have also added Shockwave Redux lights. Finally, I have included a real world livery of N320DL Northern Air Cargo based in Anchorage, plus some fictional Northern Air Cargo planes, for a grand total of 22 hires liveries. By Sascha Rieger.

Can't upload here because the file is a bit too large!

You need the FSX base package to be found here, otherwie the install procedure should be the same as for FS2004. Textures already are in 2048 format so don't need to be converted.

Cheers,
Sascha