JRH3221

FSX Control Problem

I have been getting a problem lately where when I go full back on my joystick the control surfaces re center. This is a really annoying problem and i need help.

I use the extreme 3D pro joystick, I have calibrated it in FSX and the Logitech programmer. 

When I slowly move it back to the center position, the aircraft's controls jolt back into the correct place, but as soon as i pull back any further they move back to being centered.

any help would be greatly appreciated,

James 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

4 hours ago, JRH3221 said:

I have been getting a problem lately where when I go full back on my joystick the control surfaces re center. This is a really annoying problem and i need help.

I use the extreme 3D pro joystick, I have calibrated it in FSX and the Logitech programmer. 

When I slowly move it back to the center position, the aircraft's controls jolt back into the correct place, but as soon as i pull back any further they move back to being centered.

any help would be greatly appreciated,

James 

James, I moved your post to the FSX forum since you posted in the “Microsoft Flight” forum.

James, do you have another controller that has the same in-game axis applied to it?  It has happened to me before - I use several sim hardware and while my preferred throttle worked I forgot to delete the axis for another controller's throttle.