Sign in to follow this  
annber

South Bimini & Cat Cay release news

Good day to all,

I am excited to announce that South Bimini & Cat Cay (MYBS-MYCC) is now available for pre-ordering. It will be available for downloading on Thursday, March 14. This set consists of several islands spread over a huge photoreal area with a water blend covering the entire area, not just the coastlines, making for a much more realistic flying experience. There are two highly realistic airports, with hundreds of custom designed buildings and vegetation, accurately depicting Island life, where you will be able to fly around and recognize dozens of buildings as they exist in real life, like The World Resorts Bimini Hilton, Bimini Big Game Resort and Marina, Bimini Big John's, Browns Marina, Bimini Sands Resort & Marina, Bimini Port Royal area, Fisherman's Village, North Bimini seaplane base, Alice Town's Customs building, and much much more.

As part of the release, those who pre-order South Bimini & Cat Cay will be entitled to a 10% discount on the second set, Chub Cay & Little Whale cay, and the third set which will be either Great Harbour Cay & Andros Town or Staniel Cay & South Eleuthera. 

There are, at the time of this news release, 8 additional Commonwealth of The Bahamas sets being developed, each one consisting of two highly developed airports. Additionally, work has restarted on The US Virgin Islands St. Croix.

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs

I've been waiting and watching for this scenery to drop for years it seems. Can't wait to try out my water wings!

6 hours ago, rightseat said:

I've been waiting and watching for this scenery to drop for years it seems. Can't wait to try out my water wings!

:biggrin:I was still young when I started this. Seriously though, I believe it was 2015 when I started, just for my own use, using default vegetation and buildings, and posting pictures at Flightsim and FSDeveloper. I started with the "developer" version Mid 2017, and it was a huge learning curve. Hope you enjoy it!!

• Like 1

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs

3 hours ago, annber said:

:biggrin:I was still young when I started this. Seriously though, I believe it was 2015 when I started, just for my own use, using default vegetation and buildings, and posting pictures at Flightsim and FSDeveloper. I started with the "developer" version Mid 2017, and it was a huge learning curve. Hope you enjoy it!!

It was on FSDeveloper that I first started following your project. So, I am sure I will definitely enjoy. Looking forward to the next few releases!

Any news here? I keep looking for the chance to buy/download, but I haven't seen anything since the week of the original post.

Thanks

I'm a bit confused as to exactly how to order if I were interested.  I see no links or mention of websites or vendors to place an order with>

Scott

• Upvote 1

The last facebook post they had referenced a problem getting the FSX installer to work right. I guess they ran into a problem there. 

On 4/7/2019 at 7:16 AM, rightseat said:

https://www.facebook.com/photosimlabs/

Sounds like he's in the home stretch (ironing out an installer issue), but we should see something soon. 

I'm going to grab my flip flops and some sunscreen. 🙂

It was a frustrating day until I saw your post, made my day a whole lot better. Woke up this morning to an email from the installer creator saying he still has issues with the vegetation options in FSX. 

Anyway, things should be working properly very soon. I hate to split a release in two (one for P3D another for FSX), so giving FSX a bit more time to get it done. A HD video is being created to go along.

• Like 1

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs

On 3/29/2019 at 8:12 AM, tttocs said:

I'm a bit confused as to exactly how to order if I were interested.  I see no links or mention of websites or vendors to place an order with>

Scott

Hi Scott,

I disabled the order page once we noticed the problem with the installer, I did not think it was right to continue taking orders until the issue was fixed. I am working on revamping the whole website as I write this (well. not really as I write this), so the sale page will be included. As of vendors.... the fact that Simmarket is doing away with Paypal is a huge problem.

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs

Thanks for the update Bernardo.  Will keep an eye on the site for further info.

Scott

Hello Bernardo

I'm also very interested in your sceneries.

Please let us know when we can get them!

Regards.

Almost there guys, finalizing account details with Simmarket.

58707870_344068139570539_537445847059660

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs