Marc320

t/o config warning

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello, At each T/O I have the T/O config light illuminated.

I set THS trim in green range, Flaps on 20.

What is missing to avoid this warning?

Thanks

Marc

Edited by Marc320

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

5 hours ago, Marc320 said:

Hello, At each T/O I have the T/O config light illuminated.

I set THS trim in green range, Flaps on 20.

What is missing to avoid this warning?

Thanks

Marc

Check that both the airbrakes (spoilers) and autopilot are off.

Al

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Marc320 said:

Thanks Spoilers a a little up 😄 

For some reason, I saw this enough that I added to my cklst to cycle the spoilers when I turn on the landing lights after taking the runway.....don't understand why it happens...it just does

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Wink207 said:

For some reason, I saw this enough that I added to my cklst to cycle the spoilers when I turn on the landing lights after taking the runway.....don't understand why it happens...it just does

Hmm, that's strange. I haven't run into that problem -- yet.

Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ark said:

Hmm, that's strange. I haven't run into that problem -- yet.

Al

It may well be my hardware. But I don't see it on other aircraft. NBD, just takes a second to cycle it. Would be more pleasant if there were a nice "clunk" on the handle movement though 🙂

Edited by Wink207

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now