Sign in to follow this  
marcom

Released: Support for QualityWings 787

Many of you have eagerly awaited this moment - version 5.1.0.0 has been released which supports the QualityWings 787 MFK/MFD and EFB.

So basically the CDU and the corresponding MFD next to the EFB you might already be enjoying in PMDG's 747-8.

Pro tip: if you are annoyed by low-res graphics, make sure you select the High-Res-Displays options in the QW787 Dispatcher!

Happy flying!

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Mark.

EFB is black on iPad. Also how can I get MFK/MFD on iPAd as well? 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Got EFB working after update. Unable to enter any data in Dispatch tab like fuel and payload. Numbers don't change. When I click CALC button on EFB Performance page the aircraft goes to Cold and Dark state. Really weird.          

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

5 hours ago, skysurfer said:

Got EFB working after update. Unable to enter any data in Dispatch tab like fuel and payload. Numbers don't change. When I click CALC button on EFB Performance page the aircraft goes to Cold and Dark state. Really weird.          

Can you please contact me via email?

mark@flightsimapps.com

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

I will. Thank you 

I have now linked up one iPad as the CDU and another as an EFB.

I've just started flying the 787 for real and this is a fabulous resource that allows me to practise the real procedures that I use on the line. There are a few minor differences between this simulation and the actual aircraft but they are minor, and I'd like to say thank you for making my job just a little easier!

2 hours ago, Hashmal said:

I have now linked up one iPad as the CDU and another as an EFB.

I've just started flying the 787 for real and this is a fabulous resource that allows me to practise the real procedures that I use on the line. There are a few minor differences between this simulation and the actual aircraft but they are minor, and I'd like to say thank you for making my job just a little easier!

Thank you for the kind words!

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

On 3/25/2019 at 12:09 AM, skysurfer said:

Mark.

EFB is black on iPad. Also how can I get MFK/MFD on iPAd as well? 

have the same issue.. how you resolved this?

On 9/30/2019 at 4:52 AM, Tummilp said:

have the same issue.. how you resolved this?

I installed the update and everything went back to normal. If you have specific issue then Mark will be able to help you. He fixes things pretty quikly. Send him a message if he does not reply here. 

Yes, if you are still having issues, please contact me via

mark@flightsimapps.com

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png