Sign in to follow this  
Guest vanilla-henry

Just wanna say..

Guest Racer28

..thank you to the dev team; tdragger, pixelpoke and others from the team for being such nice guys, and for making such a kick #### product! As for fsx, I think you have made a lot of good design choises, the more i hear about it, the more i like it!Looking forward to more videos, screens and directx10 info :)

Guest tango_d

With you both on that :-beerchug Cheers Gang !!Eddy

Guest nels

Fantastic contributions. IMO, we're all so lucky compared to other fan sites.Thanks a million....

Guest Dennis_k

Indeed, it's time to give these guy's and girls some credit for there work.So, thank you Microsoft Flightsimulator team, for the fun we all have in using your product, and we look foreward to the release of FSX!

Guest PZL

Same here... thank's alot guys for giving as the information that you ARE allowed to give. We really appreciate it.

I doubt this thread will get far from page 1 in the coming months.Thanks guys for all the hard work, we're all indebted to you. If the intensity of interest on this forum is anything to go by then you may be sure your efforts have not been in vain.And thanks for putting up with our sometimes careless attempts at humour, no offense intended, just some entertaining banter to while away the hours til that glorious day of fulfilment.Good luck as it approaches.Mike.

Mike Beckwith

Guest jboweruk

here here, I agree, thanks to all the guys who found time to talk to us all on the forums, to give us tasters of what to expect and to alay our fears about some things. Above thanks not only to them but to the guys behind the scenes, the ladies and gents who are busy beavering away on FSX but don't have the time or authority to come here and talk to us, they deserve credit too.

Guest vanilla-henry

I second that! Lets see if we make it to the next page.