Sign in to follow this  
ThreeGreens

No Traffic - Ai Traffic Live P3dV4.4

Hi,

Just found this - looks great.

Does it work in P3dv4.4? 

It looks like it is loading traffic ( I am using FLAI) as it says 0/74 Flights displayed - but it never displays any flights either on screen or on GE.

Also what should be AI traffic setting in game be ? 0?

Thanks

Scott

Boeing777_Banner_pilot.jpg

Scott Stephens

hey Scott..honest opinion...ditch the Flai..get rid of all of it and get you a real AI programs thats free (if you like it..make a donation) and has the latest schedules..ai piants etc..if you do..you will never go back. When the AI Manager runs....it will give you the option to multiselect and oci install..then just pick the airlines you want or if you got the room and the horsepower...select them all..so cool to see airlines from all over the world whereever you go :) 

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=28686.0

I own or payed for: UTLive and Traffic Global or whatever its called and I got rid of them too.

don't forget to rename traffic bgl to traffic.OFF in world/scenery p3dv4

Good Luck,

BobM.

Edited by unc1rlm

Bob M

5 hours ago, ThreeGreens said:

Hi,

Just found this - looks great.

Does it work in P3dv4.4? 

It looks like it is loading traffic ( I am using FLAI) as it says 0/74 Flights displayed - but it never displays any flights either on screen or on GE.

Also what should be AI traffic setting in game be ? 0?

Thanks

Scott

Hello Scott,

I am using it for all my flights, albeit with the RealTraffic option - so it should work for you too… For me there is nothing like having the actual real world traffic in my sim as it happens outside my window (sorry Bob).

What are your settings in the app, so I know what I am looking at? Which mode of operations are you using? Live or Simulator AI?

The most common problem that occurs is that LLTX cannot match the real world traffic to the model database because it has been activated incorrectly. What exactly did you do when you selected the FLAI models for LLTX? 

The traffic slider in P3D is of no consequence. Set it to 0 if you don't want any of the old canned traffic wandering around.

Screenshots are most helpful - one of the main page of the app and one of the model assignment database dialog. My email address is on the last page of the manual.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hello @ll,

forget what I wrote - the combination OpenSkyNetwork with ADSB-Exchange is no longer working. The ADSB-Ex datasource is no longer free to use.

Sorry about that, but it looks like the paid RealTraffic app by InsideSystems is the only datasource left for online traffic in LLTX that is in any way affordable (the worst of the worst is FlightAware with more than $10 per hour on a major hub airport).

Best regards

LORBY-SI