bbuckley

Environment Force / Sky Force 3D & PTA settings help

I just bought the combo EF & SF3D and I can't seem to get it set up correctly. I was using REX TD w/SC and PTA (Gerard's all months April) and was very happy with that but thought the 3D cloud models and dynamic texture sync would be great. But so far I'm pretty disappointed and can't seem to get it set up correctly to work with PTA. I'm using the EF auto mode and turned off the lighting controls (to use PTA?). Everything seems washed out and I don't see any dynamic cloud / sky texture changes (I know that's not at all a PTA thing).

Has anyone found the secret to using EF & SF3D and not breaking the PTA presets?

Thanks,

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

Only the REX team knows what SF is doing,

SF changes Shaders just like PTA does. So the outcome of a PTA preset + SF is unknown for us. You will be getting tweak mods on tweak mods...

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, GSalden said:

Hi Bruce,

SF changes Shaders just like PTA does. So the outcome of a PTA preset + SF is unknown for us. You will be getting tweak mods on tweak mods...

Gerard, SF is not doing anything, maybe EF. I think you need to redirect him to the forums if you want to help @bbuckley

@bbuckley please visit https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/ for proper support.

Thanks

Federico

Edited by fs1

@GSalden Thanks! I've given up for now and reverted back to PTA and TD w/SC without EF & SF.  @fs1 I've posted for verification at the rex forum. 

10 hours ago, GSalden said:

Hi Bruce,

think your  confusing  ef  with  sf

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, pete_auau said:

think your  confusing  ef  with  sf

You are absolutely right . I meant EF 🤤

Edited by GSalden
  • Like 1