JustanotherPilot

ISG Janek Citation mod for P3Dv4?

Posted (edited)

ISG have released an update of their FMC package for Prepar3d v4.x. Janek, a developer, who posted in these Forums, instructions on how to integrate this in the CII for FSX and Prepar3D v3.x. I have been unable to find any contact details for Janek and was wondering if anyone could recall how it was done so that it can be implemented in Citation II P3D 64bit. Bert Pieke, a stalwart of these forums also played a major role in these modifications, Bert, if you read this your input would be greatly appreciated. I have been scrolling the  original ISG mod posts and cannot see why instructions contained therein could not be used but would value a second opinion. I have installed the ISG to my P3Dv4 root directory (redirecting the FSX installer) and installed the isg1.gau to the gauges folder with no issues, the only issue I can see, may be with the ISG modified image files not being compatible with 64 bit. Anyway at this stage it's only a feasibility exercise but would like to hear from others about rejuvenating this bit improvement for the Citation II navigation.

Steve

Edited by JustanotherPilot

Posted (edited)

Steve do you need the mod package from Janek? If so I dig in to my harddisk to find it!

Edited by bakerman

Posted (edited)

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for the reply, and good of you  to offer, but No, I was after the mod being converted to Prepar3d v4,  judging from the response in the forum it's a dead issue, no-one else is interested so I'll forget about it.

steve

Edited by JustanotherPilot