Wolkenschreck

4.5 - Blue textures / shaders problem?

So I tried the last three days to get 4.5 running and right now I am struggling with a texture (shaders?) problem. 

Add-ons used:
Envshade
Envtex
AS4 + ASCA (Envtex Sky textures only)

Under some circumstances, I get the bluish mess you can see on the screenshots. I never saw something similar before and do not know what is happening. They are visible on buildings (default and add-on), simobjects, and the sky.

I tried multiple reinstalls of the sim (full client, content, scenery), deleted the shaders every time, deleted the P3D.cfg every time but I still think that there is some add-on incompatibility. Has anybody experienced something similar with those add-ons or is it sim issue?

tmB4ZKC.jpg
UWYIvGv.jpg
QTn7NwG.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I dont get this. Did you updated ENVDIR 1.2.0.5 ENVTEX 1.2.3 and ENVSHADE 1.0.8? I have the same setup. ORBX Libs checked/veriefyed? That gave me some groundtiles failures but nothing quite as blue as in your screenshot. Looks like ENVTEX. AS4 build 7070.

Had some issue at first. Try to start in an other airplane without PBR. Just to narrow it down.

Edited by Rasterfahnder

Thank you, Rasterfahnder.

Yes, Envtex and Envshade are on the latest version. I even reinstalled the latest installers from Simmarket and reapplied the updates via Envdir. Also, AS4 is running on the latest beta and the ORBX libraries are updated. Only ORBX is installed in the sim, along with Envtex/ENvshade. All other add-ons are installed as add-on package with the xml method. 

What puzzles me most is the way it affects the various objects. Sometimes it is only on building textures, sometimes on the simobjects itself and sometimes I get the blueish haze in the sky. On the first screenshot, I did not notice any error until I switched to the outside view (normally I never leave the VC perspective). Clouds and buildings were fine.

Normally a full reinstall of the sim (with a total wipeout of the ProgramData folder, App Data Local folder, and App Data Roaming folder) does cure such problems. But this time I can not nail it down. But many here use the same add-ons, so it is probably something on my end.

33 minutes ago, Wolkenschreck said:

Thank you, Rasterfahnder.

Yes, Envtex and Envshade are on the latest version. I even reinstalled the latest installers from Simmarket and reapplied the updates via Envdir. Also, AS4 is running on the latest beta and the ORBX libraries are updated. Only ORBX is installed in the sim, along with Envtex/ENvshade. All other add-ons are installed as add-on package with the xml method. 

What puzzles me most is the way it affects the various objects. Sometimes it is only on building textures, sometimes on the simobjects itself and sometimes I get the blueish haze in the sky. On the first screenshot, I did not notice any error until I switched to the outside view (normally I never leave the VC perspective). Clouds and buildings were fine.

Normally a full reinstall of the sim (with a total wipeout of the ProgramData folder, App Data Local folder, and App Data Roaming folder) does cure such problems. But this time I can not nail it down. But many here use the same add-ons, so it is probably something on my end.

Chris,

Contact me via PM.. for a test.

S.