Sky56

Aivlasoft EFB AI Traffic Not shown

Hello,

I have a copy of Aivlasoft EFB v1 which I recently purchased. I have followed the complete manual procedure to install the application on a remote computer with data provider installed on the FSX machine. However, I could get it running just the way it should be except for the AI traffic not displayed on the map. 

I Googled the cause of the problem and could figure out one thing that in the data provider, in the AI aircraft monitor, there should be a list. Mine, shows blank. This is the problem which is causing the issue.

Please help Guys!

Here is one question I have.

Q: In the display unit of EFB, when we are selecting the files and folders, it asks for Aircraft along with list of other folders. It was by default set to the C drive of the machine running display unit. How I tried resolving this issue was that I copied every file under that folder to the same location on the FSX machine. After that I set the folders accordingly. But issue not solved. What should be the correct location?

Thanks for helping 😄 

"Remember that they no longer support V1" 

In other words, there's no point for him to follow that link you posted 🙂

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

They haven't sold V1 in some time; so, how could one ‘recently’ purchase it?  I’ll help once that question is clearfield.  

Matt King

6 hours ago, jlund said:

"Remember that they no longer support V1" 

In other words, there's no point for him to follow that link you posted 🙂

I was just trying to help. Maybe someone just had the same problem, that's why I advised that link 🤔