Sign in to follow this  
Cyrille de Lattre

Head sts and voice depiction

Hello,

I am posting this here as it is concerning all product I have... I am using head set, just not to pollute my environment with loud stuff, but also to prevent FS2crew engine to hear the voice and doing things I do not want him to do. The very big problem I have is even with all sounds going through my headset, FS25crew is still hearing voices, specially Vatsim ATC preventing me either to use it, or ordering stupid things...  If i was on loud speaker I would understand but I am not.

If any one could help I would appreciate. It does this with all FS2crew products.

Thanks for help

Cyrille

4 hours ago, byork said:

Hy Cyrille,

That's why we have SOFT and HARD MUTE functions.

Assign your ATC push to talk key to the SOFT MUTE key assignment.

Hey,

May be I did not explained well.... it is not when I talk to ATC, as effectively my push to talk joystick button is the the mute for FS2crew... It is when atc talk to me or other pilots that FS2crew is depicting the voice and doing strange things... In fact I can see in the green bar what it does or say.

As an example when a pilot send a text message on 122.8 Vpilot emit a mike noise, and FS2crew says "checked". All this when I am on headset and not on loudspeakers.

Cyrille