Sign in to follow this  
Guest 2Bob

How many ofyou will get fsx??

Guest ranco1

I was wondering, how many of you will get fsx???? I saw the screenshots and they were awsome! Alex

no brainer... yes

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest Traffic

I think its a safe bet that everyone here will get it, if not on release date then shortly afterwards.

Guest DK8290

I'll be tenting out in front of the local Futureshop or whatever to get it first thing! (I'll upgrade to Vista months before or whenever that comes out too but not just for fs10)

>I think its a safe bet that everyone here will get it, if not>on release date then shortly afterwards.Remember that many still use FS2002. So I think far from everybody will get FSX. ;-)I think that FSX will be the first sim that I surely will not get the first day. I really would like to see that MS has taken care of more system parameters for us "Level 330" guys, not only adding packboxes in the harbors for micro light hobby planes to look at.:-hahhttp://www.scandicair.com/images/sa_banner.gif"Real men fly with round gauges"[/color]

Staffan

Definitely, first chance I get.....:)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Guest Pardue802

I think I'll get it if they release it for the X-Box 360. I'd have to upgrade my computer to use it to its fullest extent, if not in hardware terms then in Vista terms. I could get away a lot cheaper with an X-Box 360 and have consistent frame rates.I use a Mac as my "real" computer. The only thing that keeps the PC occasionally turned on is Flight Sim.

Guest Calb

I think it's fair to say that getting between most hard-core simmers and a copy of FSX sitting on a store shelf would be like getting between a bear cub and its mother.Cal (CYXX)

Guest DreamFleet

"Remember that many still use FS2002. So I think far from everybody will get FSX."Hi Staffan, How many is that who stick with FS2002?20? 200? 2000? 20,000?I would really appreciate it if you would give me a number."Many" is a relative word.So is "far". ;-)However, I cannot, for the life of me, imagine why you would not get FSX upon release. Do you know something we do not?Care to enlighten us?All in good spirit, my good man, but, it was you who used the words "many" and "far", as such, I would like to see some verified numbers.Regards,Lou

Guest JoJoDawg

Bought already... Even if it turns out like crap (which I doubt) it will be worth the 60 or 70 bucks. Heck I've spent more on addons that were a total waste of money(mainly cause I ended up not using the addon that much or not at all).Now waiting on buying another system for it is going to be hard to do, since I want one now. Might have to just bump up to a mid system just to fs9 and other games and splurge when fsx comes out.

Guest tdragger

Dudes, if you're posting in this forum and you *don't* pre-order a copy I'll be really disappointed.