Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

white coastline error around croatia

Hello 

all the way the dalmatian coast i get errors with coastlines, would this be an issue with my terrian.cfg or an issue with fsglobal mesh ??

cheers in advance

2019-7-4-14-10-17-187.jpg

2019-7-4-14-11-23-123.jpg

2019-7-7-9-12-20-996.jpg

14ppkc-6.png

Neither one. Probably landclass.

Are u using FTX Vector or UTX?

Pierre

On 7/7/2019 at 1:27 PM, ppo said:

Neither one. Probably landclass.

Are u using FTX Vector or UTX?

neither only orbx lc europe, and global 

14ppkc-6.png

That looks a mess Pete

Try opening Orbx Center and on global and OLC click verify files. If that does not work then it could be mesh, after that head over to orbx for more help.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I had a similar issue with Adriatic coastlines in OpenLC EU.  I had purchased ORBX Global Vector but not installed it, as I had read about performance issues. I went ahead and installed it, and it definitely improved the coastline presentation in Croatia and the rest of the Adriatic. Also have not noticed performance issues yet.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

I have the same issue. Do you have words not allowed installed by any chance? I suspect this as it is the only vector addon I have installed, and the lines have street lights when dark. Ive also noticed cars where there are no roads in other areas. I'll need to do some experimenting to confirm this is the culprit though.

Edited by Jim Young
Removed words not allowed on AVSIM as the developer has been banned permanently from AVSIM because of his conduct.

Murray Dreyer

If you do decide to install Orbx FTX Global Vector, make sure you deactivate "Frozen Water" in the options menu. Otherwise some water features will appear black.  

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105153

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

10 hours ago, mdreyer said:

I have the same issue. Do you have words not allowed installed by any chance? I suspect this as it is the only vector addon I have installed, and the lines have street lights when dark. Ive also noticed cars where there are no roads in other areas. I'll need to do some experimenting to confirm this is the culprit though.

I do have that "not to be mentioned" addon I thought it might be that.  cheers for the input

14ppkc-6.png