Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

white coastline error around croatia

Hello 

all the way the dalmatian coast i get errors with coastlines, would this be an issue with my terrian.cfg or an issue with fsglobal mesh ??

cheers in advance

2019-7-4-14-10-17-187.jpg

2019-7-4-14-11-23-123.jpg

2019-7-7-9-12-20-996.jpg

Neither one. Probably landclass.

Are u using FTX Vector or UTX?

Pierre

On 7/7/2019 at 1:27 PM, ppo said:

Neither one. Probably landclass.

Are u using FTX Vector or UTX?

neither only orbx lc europe, and global 

Posted (edited)

That looks a mess Pete

Try opening Orbx Center and on global and OLC click verify files. If that does not work then it could be mesh, after that head over to orbx for more help.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden.  P3D v4.5  FSL A320 A319 : PMDG NGu / 748PMDG NG / 747-/ 777 : QW 787 :  Maddog MD-80 :Q400 :   DCS: AV-8B Harrier: :  F-14B Tomcat  : F-16C Viper F/A-18C Hornet 

My FSL Walkthrough PDF From GPU to Parked.     My PMDG NG SpotLight Profile/Mod.

PC 4790k@4.6 : 1070 : 16GB DDR3 RAM : Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS: Thrustmaster TPR.

I had a similar issue with Adriatic coastlines in OpenLC EU.  I had purchased ORBX Global Vector but not installed it, as I had read about performance issues. I went ahead and installed it, and it definitely improved the coastline presentation in Croatia and the rest of the Adriatic. Also have not noticed performance issues yet.

My system specs: i7 4790k @4.0 GHz, Nvidia GeForce 970, 16 Gb RAM, Windows 10.  Sim: P3Dv4.5 Professional; Orbx Global and Vector, Orbx OpenLC Eu and NA, and most Orbx FTX regions in EU and NA. Preferred aircraft: PMDG DC-6, Manfred Jahn DC-3 and A2A Bonanza, Comanche and Cherokee

Posted (edited)

I have the same issue. Do you have words not allowed installed by any chance? I suspect this as it is the only vector addon I have installed, and the lines have street lights when dark. Ive also noticed cars where there are no roads in other areas. I'll need to do some experimenting to confirm this is the culprit though.

Edited by Jim Young
Removed words not allowed on AVSIM as the developer has been banned permanently from AVSIM because of his conduct.

Murray Dreyer - i7 8700k @ 4.6gHz, GTX 1070TI, Windows 10, 16GB DDR4 RAM.

If you do decide to install Orbx FTX Global Vector, make sure you deactivate "Frozen Water" in the options menu. Otherwise some water features will appear black.  

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105153

My system specs: i7 4790k @4.0 GHz, Nvidia GeForce 970, 16 Gb RAM, Windows 10.  Sim: P3Dv4.5 Professional; Orbx Global and Vector, Orbx OpenLC Eu and NA, and most Orbx FTX regions in EU and NA. Preferred aircraft: PMDG DC-6, Manfred Jahn DC-3 and A2A Bonanza, Comanche and Cherokee

10 hours ago, mdreyer said:

I have the same issue. Do you have words not allowed installed by any chance? I suspect this as it is the only vector addon I have installed, and the lines have street lights when dark. Ive also noticed cars where there are no roads in other areas. I'll need to do some experimenting to confirm this is the culprit though.

I do have that "not to be mentioned" addon I thought it might be that.  cheers for the input