737Andi

T.O. CONFIG Test in blue

Hi,

for some reason the TO Config message is staying blue and says Test even though I have set everything up correctly according to my opinion. Before the FSLABS A320 update to the newest version it worked fine. I just pressed the TO Config Button and it went green in the past. But now it stays on whowing the blue test message.

Any ideas why?

Spoilers, Auto Brk, Flaps, perf data, trim is all set.

Thx!

Best regards Andi

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just found out the reason myself. It says trim out of range. However I have entered 1/DN3.0 according to the ATSU Performance calculations from the fslabs ATSU and set exactly that trim over the flight controls display.

Any idea why this is causing problems?

Edited by 737Andi

7 minutes ago, 737Andi said:

I just found out the reason myself. It says trim out of range. However I have entered 1/DN3.0 according to the ATSU Performance calculations from the fslabs ATSU and set exactly that trim over the flight controls display.

Any idea why this is causing problems?

Maybe you need to set 0.3DN and not 3.0. I recall there is a bug with the external calculation FSLABS is using to give you performance data. 

Devide by 10

Michael Moe 

I’ve never had DN3.0 (or UP) on any flight, that seems highly excessive for normal ops and suggests you’re not configured properly or made a typo when requesting your performance data.

Edited by Speedbird 217