Sign in to follow this  
737Andi

T.O. CONFIG Test in blue

Hi,

for some reason the TO Config message is staying blue and says Test even though I have set everything up correctly according to my opinion. Before the FSLABS A320 update to the newest version it worked fine. I just pressed the TO Config Button and it went green in the past. But now it stays on whowing the blue test message.

Any ideas why?

Spoilers, Auto Brk, Flaps, perf data, trim is all set.

Thx!

Best regards Andi

Posted (edited)

I just found out the reason myself. It says trim out of range. However I have entered 1/DN3.0 according to the ATSU Performance calculations from the fslabs ATSU and set exactly that trim over the flight controls display.

Any idea why this is causing problems?

Edited by 737Andi

7 minutes ago, 737Andi said:

I just found out the reason myself. It says trim out of range. However I have entered 1/DN3.0 according to the ATSU Performance calculations from the fslabs ATSU and set exactly that trim over the flight controls display.

Any idea why this is causing problems?

Maybe you need to set 0.3DN and not 3.0. I recall there is a bug with the external calculation FSLABS is using to give you performance data. 

Devide by 10

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Posted (edited)

I’ve never had DN3.0 (or UP) on any flight, that seems highly excessive for normal ops and suggests you’re not configured properly or made a typo when requesting your performance data.

Edited by Speedbird 217

Max

i9 9900K @5GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra | 32GB Gskill 3200C14 | Palit GTX 1080Ti Super Jetstream

2x Samsung 840Evo SSD | BenQ PD3200Q 32"

I found this thread on FSLABS website. I'm not positive, but it looks like your CG is out of range for the trim to handle maybe. Someone posted a chart showing 2.5 up or down being max for takeoff.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/8824-how-to-calculate-trim/

ASRock Z370 Pro4-CB MB; Intel I7-8700K CPU; 32 Gb Potenza RAM (DDR4-2400); Win10 Home; 1Tb SSD internal hard drive; NVIDIA RTX 2080; P3D v4.5