Sign in to follow this  
newtronater12

Quality wings 787 stuttering really bad on high spec pc

1 hour ago, fluffyflops said:

i have a high end pc and if you put that qw 787 with high res panels into the below airports it will stutter no matter what and thats the same airports that you had issues with in fsx, steam, and all p3d versions.  same hooker different dress, organic or not

egll

klax

kord

ksfo

egkk

cyyz

I never tried the hi-res as I had read the reports. Since you have a hi-spec PC and still can't use hi-res I think it should come with a big warning. 

Am on a busman's holiday Pete, flying the Av8b NA harrier in DCS, it's like having MSFS 2020 and the harrier learning curve makes the FSL learning curve feel like it peeks out at the level of learning to land a 152 and a calm day into EGNX.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

17 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I never tried the hi-res as I had read the reports. Since you have a hi-spec PC and still can't use hi-res I think it should come with a big warning. 

Am on a busman's holiday Pete, flying the Av8b NA harrier in DCS, it's like having MSFS 2020 and the harrier learning curve makes the FSL learning curve feel like it peeks out at the level of learning to land a 152 and a calm day into EGNX.

i keep watch dcs vidoes online, its seems brillant.

14ppkc-6.png

5 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

i have a high end pc and if you put that qw 787 with high res panels into the below airports it will stutter no matter what

klax

ksfo

Then either something is wrong with your system or it's not as high-end as you think, because I fly the 787 in and out of both of those airports routinely (and for me, KSFO is the Flightbeam addon and should be even worse) and at most I'll get very mildly choppy graphics. And my scenery sliders are set pretty high.

Honestly, to the OP, I would advise a complete nuke and reinstall of everything. Windows included. Windows has gotten a lot better at accepting new hardware without freaking out, but it's still not perfect, and doesn't reliably wipe all of the stuff from the old hardware - and sometimes the old stuff fights with the new stuff and causes performance problems in and out of p3d.

Glad to hear... I have flown to both of these places in the past few days, If I remember correctly flying the QW787 into Flight Beam SFO I am getting 28FPS and KORD 23. But I have fairly high settings. And I had to taxi forever to find a gate in Chicago, finally gave up and parked it on the freeway overpass. You know... like a boss... LOL...

Edited by turboken

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+