Sign in to follow this  
barramundilure

Simaddons Canada Scenery

I bought their west package as well and still use Calgary. I just replaced Kelowna with FS studios version. The nice thing about fs addons is they actually mad an effort to put several buildings in downtown Calgary, including the Calgary tower and the saddle dome. It may not be the most up to date type of scenery, but as someone else mentioned, they have produced scenery for us, when no one else has. If the do a version of CYYJ. I will buy it.

On 11/30/2020 at 4:04 PM, Boeingnut said:

I bought their west package as well and still use Calgary. I just replaced Kelowna with FS studios version. The nice thing about fs addons is they actually mad an effort to put several buildings in downtown Calgary, including the Calgary tower and the saddle dome. It may not be the most up to date type of scenery, but as someone else mentioned, they have produced scenery for us, when no one else has. If the do a version of CYYJ. I will buy it.

Restarting this convo cause I'm curious how you replaced Kelowna with the FSimStudios version... My mesh is all messed up and I've tried changing scenery priorities but nothing is working lol

On 11/30/2020 at 4:04 PM, Boeingnut said:

SimAddOns has CYYJ. It's very good. I have been a customer of theirs for a long time. They have coast to coast and into the high arctic for Canada. I'm very pleased with SimAddOns airports.

• Upvote 1

On 3/28/2024 at 7:08 PM, FederalAce said:

Restarting this convo cause I'm curious how you replaced Kelowna with the FSimStudios version... My mesh is all messed up and I've tried changing scenery priorities but nothing is working lol

sim addons installs a file in program data. If you open that file, you'll find a sub file titled 'tools'. inside there is a scenery manager which lets you disble simaddons airports and surounding scenery. You must first disable CYLW in simaddons, BEFORE installing FS Studios scenery.