Sign in to follow this  
Wothan

What do I get with UGCX that I not allready have with GSX ?

Simple question...

I have GSX Level 2....

What do I get with UGCX, apart from (maybe) a more refined pushback feature, that I not allready have with GSX ?

Don´t get me wrong, I have a number of FS2Crew products, that I´m very happy about, but I have the feeling that UGCX is very much doing the same that GSX allready does for me.

Note that I´m on a Danish Win7 system, so the voice recognition feature is out of the question for me anyway.

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070S 8GB, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home

Thanks for the question.  It's a fair one.

You know you can use both at the same time...

But, voice control is the most obvious difference, especially since you can speak in native German, French, Spanish or English.

For me that's really the greatest thing.

Do you have any plans to upgrade to Window 10 so you can use speech recognition?

Menu control is good, and you can do it in German, French, English or Spanish, too, but nothing can match the realism of Voice Control.

If you speak German, BlackBox has published a good video showing UGCX in pure German.  It's in a pinned thread on top.

But I really don't want to get into a compare and contrast list with other products, because it just often winds up going negative.   

I've seen other developers go negative, and it just doesn't make them look good.  It just blows up in their face and all they do is wind up alienating their own supporters.

We try to keep it positive and friendly here.

Our feature list is published on our sales page.

https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/Ultimate-Ground-Crew-X.html

I would start there.

Thing to remember is we're at V1.0.

This is just the foundation, and now the real fun beings.

Now we start going down our Road Map, but we're going to keep it under wraps until the specific feature is released.

The differences will start becoming more and more apparent as we progress down our list.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Bryan, maybe he means just a comparative in  terms of features list, not which is better. 

that would be really helpful. 

Just to add my two cents on this...n

Well GSX has a number of nice features, i have to admit it, however, the pushback itself has been the same since quite many years ago, many people as me, has been waiting for new features like wing walkers, bypass pin being actually removed from the nose wheel, in some countries there are ramp agents that makes cross signals in front of the plane, also voice recognition, tow from one parking to another, engine startup thru hand signals. All these has been requested many times and still its the same, so we went over and made our own tool so we can add even more new things. Many people will just like a simply like a simple pushback nothing else, if they do then they can just stay using GSX which may remain the same as it has been talking only on pushbacks. We cant really talk about the other services as GSX already does a good job on them, I also use GSX as many of other people out there, but simply using the same pushback thru menues with the time you get bored and would like more of it. We would really like even more thing to ours like pushback and tow to a certain point. And even more things on it. 

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png