Sign in to follow this  
betelgeuse

Real Air Duke Piston V2 re-install

I need to reinstall this. I saved the download from Real Air but not the serial key. I have the key for the Turbine version.

I cannot reinstall the V2 without the key, I get a message that there is no connection - I guess because the enterprise has folded!

What to do, please? 

Supporter.png

John

You can go to http://realairsimulations.net/ and download a new installer that should work.

John Cottreau

• Like 1

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.

Thanks, John.

It's not plain saling. When I install the V2 version and then opt for the Reality XP GNS 530 as an option, I get this:

Error: chunk has too many syntax levels.

I uninstalled all three of the Duke variants and tried installing the V2 piston again. Same result.

I run FSX in Windows 7.

I am not sure what is going on here but if the worst comes to the worst I suppose I  might have to make do with the default. GPS 500. 😞

Supporter.png

John

Wish I could help you, I do not have the RXP GNS 530. I also do not have a valid license for the Duke. So I have not downloaded or installed it. I was just aware that there was the new installers on their website.  You can try contacting Sean Moloney at the email address on the link I gave you. I read that he was hard to get hold of. A moderator may have some more info on the availability of Sean Moloney.

Edited by johncott
  • Like 1

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.

John,

I succeeded in the end by not attempting to change from the default settings for the Duke. As you might remember there is a menu option for settings after the Duke is installed initially. I just exited instead.

After that I was able to install the Reality XP GNS 530 and I'm up and away again!

Thanks again for your help and interest.

Supporter.png

John