Sign in to follow this  
Midnight Music

FS9.exe Application Error message on exit

Guest Tim W

Hi, when I shut down FS I get an error message on the screen headedFS9.exe Application errorThe instruction at 0x049a632e referenced memory at 0x20d13930. The memory could not be read,OK to terminate Cancel to debug the programI have no idea what this message means, whatever I click, the message goes away and FS starts normally next time. I was just wondering if anyine knew what it all meant?System is P4 3.40g HTHD space free 175GB2 GB RAMRadeon 800XT video card 256mbCustom Page file set min/max 3069, 1 C drive, no partitionsCheersTimhttp://members.chello.nl/t.westnutt/realair.gif

I do not know the meaning of this message either, but there is one particular payware plane that has this effect on my system. All other planes are fine.

I think it has something to do with the CD crack and Windows xp service pack 2. Some incompatibility somewhere. I get the same thing, but not when I go back to the original fs9.exe which requires the CD # 4 in the tray.Lee