Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

Here's another look at how the casuals respond to MSFS

This is a thread on what is arguably the biggest gaming forum out there. Just thought it would be interesting to see how people in the general gaming crowd responds to the X0 19 trailer.

Edited by Jim Young
Embedded the video. The link to the resetera website was inappropriate for the FS community as it contained inappropriate language.
  • Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

resetera is, unfortunately, cancer.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

I watched the live event video and the real time chat reactions when the trailer was playing was crazy.  People are loving this.

Edited by Jeff Nielsen
GRAMMAR
  • Like 1

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

This video and topic has been posted already.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10