Sign in to follow this  
antic81

Traffic Global

Hi all,

I have recently purchased Traffic Global for XP11, I did a quick hop from Luton across to Amsterdam and while Luton was packed with aircraft, Amsterdam only had a grand total of 11 aircraft spread across the entire airport. Schiphol airport is the standard gateway airport while Luton is part of the Orbx True Earth South package (although I don't believe Orbx actually update the airports in this package).

I was wondering if anyone else has found Schiphol lacking in traffic with this plug in? For reference I do have the traffic set to 100%, the traffic was like this on arrival, I have not attempted to start with the flight there.

Many thanks,

Anthony

Anthony Milner

I departed Schiphol about 4 hours ago and it was reasonably busy. Bear in mind that it is a Sunday and movements are not as much as through the week. I am using Aerosoft Amsterdam. Not sure if that makes a whole difference with the default airport scenery.

I think it has augmented GA traffic. Military, no, just like with World Traffic it remains on the wishlist for now.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

Yeah I only got it on Saturday and the notes to mention that it is the latest version. I am guessing that the version that you download from Just Flight is the latest version?

I am guessing that it may be the airport itself that is the problem? Has anyone else flown into the default EHAM?

Many thanks,

Anthony

Anthony Milner

2 hours ago, Les Parson said:

No addition of GA / Military yet; is that accurate?

Yes.

49 minutes ago, antic81 said:

I am guessing that it may be the airport itself that is the problem? Has anyone else flown into the default EHAM?

If the airport's ground layout is messed up, Traffic Global will not work properly. It would be worthwile to fire up World Editor and check the default EHAM for enough parking spaces and taxi routes.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days