Sign in to follow this  
longrangecruise

IXEG B733 sale

It has issues that probably will never get fixed, but it still is one of the most immersive jetliners ever released.

• Like 2

Intel i7 9700k - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 2080 Ti - Gigabyte Aorus Z390 ULTRA - 32Gb RAM DDR4 3200 - 2tb SSD - 10Tb HDD - Samsung NU7409 43" 4K-UHD TV
Oculus Rift S (Native VR) + TrackIR
Honeycomb Alpha Yoke + Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog (w. MONSTERTECH Mounts) + MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals
X-Plane 11 / Prepar3D V4 / DCS

7 hours ago, longrangecruise said:

Hi,

it sells for 54.95 USD at  X-Aviation:  http://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/product_info.php/take-command-ixeg-737-classic-p-122

Is this aircraft still a good purchase for the current X- plane environment?

I haven’t flown it for about a year. Zibo is free and actually gets updated. If you want an older 737, Ixeg is fine.

• Like 1

Rob

Sim rig: i9900K @ 5GHz, 1080 Ti. Flying X-plane, P3D v4.5 and Aerofly FS2 in VR.

It's better to be on the ground wishing you were the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground. 

I am definitely tempted, but I will stay with the updated stuff. For old-school flying I already own the FJS 732. These should be enough 737’s 😀

Edited by longrangecruise

Regards, Perry

20 hours ago, longrangecruise said:

I am definitely tempted, but I will stay with the updated stuff. For old-school flying I already own the FJS 732. These should be enough 737’s 😀

I've got Ixeg and FJS 732, and FWIW I fly the FJS in preference.

• Upvote 1

Rob

Sim rig: i9900K @ 5GHz, 1080 Ti. Flying X-plane, P3D v4.5 and Aerofly FS2 in VR.

It's better to be on the ground wishing you were the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.