Sign in to follow this  
Adam73

how to activate the voice control option

Hello,
maybe a stupid question ...
Until now I have used the button control option. I wanted to enable voice control today. I don't know where to activate it. If activation is in the config-setup tab, I can't do anything there because I still have INTERFACE: BUTTON CONTROL-LOCK
Please help

I believe that you can right click on the button next to the 'button control' locked button option and it will allow you to select voice control.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

GONE BOATING - It's like fishing, but with a clean deck.

The previous post is spot on but be aware if you keep switching from one to the other it will lock for some technical reason which I can remember.  It can easily be unlocked (it's in the manual 😁) but it's there to protect the system.

Have you followed all the other instructions?  e.g. setting the language to English (US) and taking the voice training?

ngxu_banner.png