Sign in to follow this  
airbusa

[Resolved] Missing landing lights

22 minutes ago, simbol said:

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your positive feedback, I really apreciate it.

Regarding FLAI, I left a message to FLAI developers via their Facebook page about a Month ago but it seems they haven't fix it.

Get the base model until they get around and perform a fix.

Regards,

Simbol 

Forgive my lack on understanding to the work around you described a few posts back. Is it as simple as putting a few // in front of the center1 section in fuel? Or better using base model and copy livery section from the one I’m using? 

thanks again,

Paul

Paul

BeQuiet Pure Base 500 FX - MSI Mag Tomahawk B760 - i5 13600k @ 5.1ghz - 32GB RAM - RTX 3060 12GB  -  32f (31.5" ) Full HD Monitor - TCA Officer Pack - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke -  Logitech Multi Panel

Yes, Paul. Working with the // will do the trick. However, if you put // in front of the center1 section you will disable dynamic lights. It needs to be configured in the following way to activate the lights:

FAIB A321

[fuel]
// Remove Center1 fuel tank to disable dynamic lights and enable custom light splashes
Center1 = -41.4, 0.0, -1.5, 1.0, 0.0
// Uncomment Center2 to enable always on logo lights
//Center2 = -41.4, 0.0, -1.5, 1.0, 0.0
// Uncomment Center3 to enable always on cabin lights
//Center3 = -41.4, 0.0, -1.5, 1.0, 0.0
// Uncomment External1 to enable always on navigation lights
//External1 = -41.4, 0.0, -1.5, 1.0, 0.0
LeftMain = -9.7, -17.2, -3.2, 50, 0 //Longitudinal (feet), Lateral (feet), Vertical (feet), Usable(gallons), Unusable (gallons)
RightMain = -9.7, 17.2, -3.2, 50, 0 //Longitudinal (feet), Lateral (feet), Vertical (feet), Usable(gallons), Unusable (gallons)
fuel_type = 2 //Fuel type: 1 = Avgas, 2 = JetA
number_of_tank_selectors = 1
electric_pump=1
fuel_dump_rate = 0.0167 //Percent of max quantity per second, i.e. about 1 minute for full fuel

Changing Center 1 to 
//Center1 = -41.4, 0.0, -1.5, 1.0, 0.0

would deactivate the lights.

Edited by Wolkenschreck
  • Like 1

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png

Ah this is an issue of another thing, it would appear that all my Faib models are correct. Still no landing or taxi lights on them. Thanks for the info tho. I’ll have another play around with it.

Thanks,

Paul 

Paul

BeQuiet Pure Base 500 FX - MSI Mag Tomahawk B760 - i5 13600k @ 5.1ghz - 32GB RAM - RTX 3060 12GB  -  32f (31.5" ) Full HD Monitor - TCA Officer Pack - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke -  Logitech Multi Panel

19 minutes ago, garlicbread11 said:

Ah this is an issue of another thing, it would appear that all my Faib models are correct. Still no landing or taxi lights on them. Thanks for the info tho. I’ll have another play around with it.

Thanks,

Paul 

FLAI removed some entries that causes the issue. It is better to download the original base model from FAIB. 

Please raise a ticket with FLAI to put more pressure, I asked them by email and Facebook.

Regards,

Simbol 

• Like 1

Hi Simbol

Thanks again. Downloaded the base model, replaced the model and copied the fuel section, worked perfectly. Do you know if it’s just the airbus range that need this fix or the full FAIB package? All lights work now on the a320 series that I done. Looking forward to seeing what the runway reborn will do.

thanks wolkenshreck too

Thanks, Paul  

Edited by garlicbread11
  • Like 1

Paul

1 hour ago, garlicbread11 said:

Hi Simbol

Thanks again. Downloaded the base model, replaced the model and copied the fuel section, worked perfectly. Do you know if it’s just the airbus range that need this fix or the full FAIB package? All lights work now on the a320 series that I done. Looking forward to seeing what the runway reborn will do.

thanks wolkenshreck too

Thanks, Paul  

So far it seems the Airbus range is affected. But we need FLAI fixing the problem because every time they launch an update they will override your .cfg files..

Enjoy!

S.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, simbol said:

So far it seems the Airbus range is affected. But we need FLAI fixing the problem because every time they launch an update they will override your .cfg files..

Enjoy!

S.

Your lights are worth more than a potential update so no update 😂

• Like 1

Paul