Sign in to follow this  
Ed Koorevaar

Other traffic on the ground

Hi there,

I am using P2A for some weeks now and I love it! I have tried some other simular programs, but this one is the best. 

For the time now, I have never seen any other planes that should be generated via P2A on the ground and in the air. Can anyone of you tell me how I can make these P2A traffic visible please?

Thanks and regards,
Ed

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Ed Koorevaar

Pilot2ATC doesn't add AI to the sim, you would need to turn on the default traffic if your sim supports it, or you would need to get a 3rd party traffic program like Ultimate Traffic Live for example. Then Pilot2ATC will be aware of the traffic, but it cannot communicate with it or vector it, it will only tell you to wait for traffic on the ground that may conflict with you and also it will give you traffic advisories while you are in the air or tell you to go-around when landing.

Cheers, Andy.