Sign in to follow this  
chevelle505

Falcon Version?

OK, went to download what I though was 1.9E with the new attitude startup..but its apparently 1.9G now. tried to go to product page and see all updates but it stops back at 1.8C. Any chance someone knows whats new with 1.9G or has a Link to the updates?

55 minutes ago, chevelle505 said:

OK, went to download what I though was 1.9E with the new attitude startup..but its apparently 1.9G now. tried to go to product page and see all updates but it stops back at 1.8C. Any chance someone knows whats new with 1.9G or has a Link to the updates?

Here's what I think is the latest info (might be a combination of ver 1.9f and 1.9g).

New Features:

1. New realistic startup attitude indicator animation.

2. N1, N2 and ITT gauges will now show a slight offset value for realism (e.g., it is unlikely that all three N1 gauges would be exactly the same, etc)

3. The housing cones of the recessed landing lights now have light effects.

Bugs & updates:

1. Flight dynamics were updated. N1 and fuel consumption rates at high altitude are more accurate.

2. Window shades are darker.

3. GPU, APU and Fuel truck sounds now have different sound levels based on interior and exterior views.

Al

Edited by ark

I just downloaded the version with the creation date of February 13. Is it 1.9g?

Tomorrow I will be flying on this plane.

Many thanks to Flysimware and personally to Mark for the continuous development of its aircrafts.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

2 hours ago, chevelle505 said:

Thanks Al. SO so glad to see they're still updating and improving the falcon!

I see the Falcon50 ver I downloaded today is called v1.9H. Unless something critical pops up I think this will be the 'final' version until the next major update (e.g., possibly adding an FMC at some point) and will be what goes out (or maybe has already gone out) to all the stores.

Al

Edited by ark