Sign in to follow this  
ark

Falcon50 Light Fix Patch Available

For P3Dv4 users who are having problems such as AP lights, or the panel annunciator lights, etc., not working sometimes, FWS has made a patch available on the FSW website at the link below. This patch also adds sounds for when the throttles are moved in and out of cutoff.

https://flysimware.com/website2019/flysimwares-falcon-50/

Al

Edited by ark

26 minutes ago, Gabriellc said:

I installed it and the APU lights didn't turn on and neither did the panel lights :sad:

If you click on "Ready To Start" on the Hanger popup (Shift+1) do the lights come on?

If not, look on the overhead and make sure the battery switches are on. About what voltage does the Bat/Gen voltmeter, above the battery switches, show?

Al

3 minutes ago, ark said:

If you click on "Ready To Start" on the Hanger popup (Shift+1) do the lights come on?

If not, look on the overhead and make sure the battery switches are on. About what voltage does the Bat/Gen voltmeter, above the battery switches, show?

Al

normal use "cold and dark"  and battery switches are on and APU avionics are on

use the test button on the light panel and no panel light came on, if the APU lights are working https://ibb.co/ZL2YM3y

If you load the plane

28 minutes ago, Gabriellc said:

normal use "cold and dark"  and battery switches are on and APU avionics are on

use the test button on the light panel and no panel light came on, if the APU lights are working https://ibb.co/ZL2YM3y

Load the plane, open the Hanger popup (Shift+1), click on "All Sytems Off", then click on "Ready To Start". After doing this, please tell me if some of the annunciator panel lights come on, and what the meter above the battery switches shows for the battery voltage.

Also, I don't know what you mean by APU avionics. Do you mean the Avionics Master switch is on, or are you talking about the APU (Auxillary Power Unit), or do you mean the AP (Autopilot) lights?

Thx,

Al

Edited by ark

10 minutes ago, ark said:

If you load the plane

Load the plane, open the Hanger popup (Shift+1), click on "All Sytems Off", then click on "Ready To Start". After doing this, please tell me if some of the annunciator panel lights come on, and what the meter above the battery switches shows for the battery voltage.

Thx,

Al

only the lights of the hydraulic system turn on and show 24 V 

20 minutes ago, ark said:

Also, I don't know what you mean by APU avionics. Do you mean the Avionics Master switch is on, or are you talking about the APU (Auxillary Power Unit), or do you mean the AP (Autopilot) lights?

Thx,

Al

APU (Auxillary Power Unit) and avionics they are on

apart from this problem there has always been the problem of autopilot modes lights :sad:

better to reinstall so that the update is deleted

thanks !

Edited by Gabriellc

1 minute ago, Gabriellc said:

APU (Auxillary Power Unit) and avionics they are on

OK, so now I understand that after you push "Ready to Start", some of the hydraulic sys lights are on, the Avionics Master switch is on as are some of the avionics (like the radios), and some of the APU lights are on on the APU panel on the right side of the copilot seat, but none of the annunciator lights on the center of the main panel are on .  Very strange.

Al

I'd next like to verify you did the following three things after downloading the light bug fix.

1. Using a text editor, added this line of code to the Falcon's panel.cfg file under [Vcockpit01]. Please check that no commas, etc were accidentally left out.

gauge19=Falcon_50!ANNUNCIATOR,     0,0,2,2

=========================

2. Added the Falcon50_interior.MDL file to the model folder thus replacing the existing (original) Falcon50_interior.MDL file.

3. Added the Falcon_50 cab file to the panel folder thus replacing the existing (original) Falcon_50 cab file.

Also, note that if you run the GPS Management tool to change GPS units after making the above changes, you will have to redo step #1 above because the added line has likely been removed.

Al

Edited by ark

9 minutes ago, ark said:

I'd next like to verify you did the following three things after downloading the light bug fix.

1. Using a text editor, added this line of code to the Falcon's panel.cfg file under [Vcockpit01]. Please check that no commas, etc were accidentally left out.

gauge19=Falcon_50!ANNUNCIATOR,     0,0,2,2

2. Added the Falcon50_interior.MDL file to the model folder thus replacing the existing (original) Falcon50_interior.MDL file.

3. Added the Falcon_50 cab file to the panel folder thus replacing the existing (original) Falcon_50 cab file.

Also, note that if you run the GPS Management tool to change GPS units after making the above changes, you may have to redo step #1 above if the added line has been removed.

Al

followed the instructions with the update!!

I'm uploading a video

4 minutes ago, Gabriellc said:

I'm uploading a video

OK, good idea!

Al

Edited by ark

If anyone has found the FSW Falcon 50 lights "fix" for P3Dv4 helpful, please let me know. I'd like to verify if works correctly.

Thx,

Al

Edited by ark

Good video!  Will see if I can figure out anything.

Al