Sign in to follow this  
mak2846

Looking for MD-11 Pilot Manuals & Paintkit

Hello. I’m new on the forums and trying to learn as much as I can about the beautiful MD-11 aircraft. I’ve seen earlier topics that have run their course, so I thought I’d ask myself. 

Does anyone have a complete set of the pilot manuals & checklist for this aircraft that they are not using anymore? What about the MD-11X paintkit? Looking for that as well! I appreciate any assistance I can find! 😁

Thanks!

Michael

Edited by mak2846

6 hours ago, mak2846 said:

Hello. I’m new on the forums and trying to learn as much as I can about the beautiful MD-11 aircraft. I’ve seen earlier topics that have run their course, so I thought I’d ask myself. 

Does anyone have a complete set of the pilot manuals & checklist for this aircraft that they are not using anymore? What about the MD-11X paintkit? Looking for that as well! I appreciate any assistance I can find! 😁

Thanks!

Michael

Well apparently it can’t be downloaded or installed anymore due to the PMDG authentication system.  So....

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

8 hours ago, mak2846 said:

Thanks!

Michael

I have the complete MD-11 Captain set. As i learned about everything from it i'm willing to sell now.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

33 minutes ago, Wildblue said:

I have the complete MD-11 Captain set. As i learned about everything from it i'm willing to sell now.

Sent you a PM, sir! Thanks for the response!

-Michael 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020