Sign in to follow this  
benjoglove

PROP LOW P on startup

Good Morning, is there a way to fix the LOW PROP P warning on engine startup please for the PC-12?

I also get the TRQ flashing during flight so unsure if the settings are incorrect.

Have the Carenado PC-12 with berts panel, GTN750, and updated to the latest patch. P3DV4.5

Saitek throttles, yoke and rudder pedals

Regards

Ben

Edited by benjoglove

AFAIK this happens if the hardware prop lever isn't fully forward at all times on the PC-12.

The idle (0%) of throttle on this PC12 is actually in beta range of PCL (throttle lever for PC12), you can see in VC the PCL is set in red striped range when throttle at 0%. that's too low.

I use FSUIPC to calibrate my PCL(throttle) to set the lowerst setting at like -26000 instead default -16635, thus when the hardware throttle level at idle it's acutally like 20% ingame, that gives visually PCL at VC's idle position, and I use saitek throttle's rev detent to set throttle to 0, thus in beta range. and another key below for actually reverser.

It gives about 1200RPM set at this "corrected" idle, maybe a little bit higher than what it should about 1050RPM, maybe I need more play whit that number then.