Sign in to follow this  

Hello I’ve brought this today slightly regretting it now I started the preflight event. Well the PM turned on the gpu after it was in the avail state goes through his checks then says to ground about the chocks but then he disconnects the gpu so it’s goes off? Then after just trialling and having a look I said check the box he couldn’t even get the fmc on and look at anything? I paid 30 quid for something that has potential but maybe it doing something wrong but man that was frustrating!  

Please ensure the APU is onabout 10 minutes prior to departure and the APU is on the busses otherwise you'll lose power when the ground crew pull the chocks.

FYI, there is an option: FS2Crew Controls Chocks.  If you don't want him pulling the chocks, set this to No.

I might also suggest setting "USER STARTS APU PRE-FLIGHT" to No if you want the FO to start the APU for you.

Cheers,

The problem has been found it was caused by not setting the plane on cold and dark upon entering the cockpit easy fix working perfect now 🙂