Sign in to follow this  
BrettT

Looking for VR Feedback (PMDG DC-6 vs A2A Connie)

I am considering picking up the PMDG DC-6.  How does this compare with A2A's Connie.  I realize both planes are exceptionally well modeled.  I have the Connie and like it.  How does PMDG's compare with performance.  How does its performance compare with the PMDG NGXu which I have as well.  I am using VR for my system so would like some feedback on this

Kind Regards,

Brett

Have both and i have to say that DC6 is superior in all aspects.

Have few A2A planes and i consider A2A as one of the best sim plane maker, but there are many things about Connie that i simply don't like.

PMDG apart missing 3D sound, is simply perfect for me. 

Edited by Beardyman

Artur 

Thanks Beardyman!

How about game performance between the two or between the DC-6 and the NGXu.  I don't need hard numbers, just general feeling, one is better than the other, about the same etc

Kind Regards,

Brett

Have short experience with 737 so will not compare, but DC6 is way better than Connie if talking about sim performance

Artur 

I find the Connie to be more realistic in sound and action. Plus it is way more beautiful to look at. 

Plus this question is not quite fair in that the Connie is yet to be released for MSFS.

Edited by warbirds

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png