Sign in to follow this  
marcognition

CYTZ area with random buildings in the water

Hello!

I've been doing more flight simulation due to the pandemic. I decided to fly from CYTZ on FSX. I noticed that in my scenery, there were office buildings literally in the middle of the water surrounding the airport (around the airport and lake Ontario). The airport (CYTZ) and the city of Toronto are okay, but I have building objects protruding from the water where there shouldn't be any. I'm pretty sure that maybe it was a corrupt install from years ago more than likely. I've refreshed all the files of FSX:SE, and checked vectors with ORBYX. Is there any fix to get these buildings that don't belong there out of the scenery? I've even tried using a scenery editor, but I have to admit I'm clueless what, if anything, I should be looking for.

Kind regards,

Marco

Edited by marcognition
Spelling

I assume you have the Orbx Global Scenery pack installed.. if yes, I can send you a fixed version of CYTZ which rearranges the office buildings to their proper place which you can try.  I do not have Vector installed, so do not know if that complicates matters..

Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you a copy to try.

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert