Sign in to follow this  
pgde

Ultimate Traffic Live Version 2

9 hours ago, rob0203 said:

Yes, I tried it but then I needed to login to all kind of sites and do a lot of stuff. I found the term one click installer a bit misleading, or did I miss something?

will try again 

AIM-OCI is only a tool to download and isntall all files from the different sites. WoAI or MAIW are hosting all files on their servers/packages. AIG has decided to use the other approch, that allows us to use allfiles we need without asking to get premission to upload/include the files in our packages. But for that the user needs to be loged in at the different sites, so the copyright and distribution rights of the author are not harmed in any way.

We actual try to use as many as possbile sites that do not need a login to download files, but some older models are hosted on AVSIM and FlightSim. The Login to AIGForum is optional to get more flightplans (non AIG) since they are uploaded by our users in a non public thread in our forum.

I hope I could give you some insights why AIMOCI is working as it is 🙂

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Since the support is silent for too long I kicked UTL from my simulator (P3Dv4.5). Really, this software was a pain in the axx for a long time. I went trough UT, UTL1 and UTL2. The problem is, that UTL fills almost all gates by default (even the ones you are parked on). It does not matter what % your settings are. Arriving with a B789 will hardly never give you a free gate and when you are pushed back, there suddenly is an AI at the gate you left. The 'clear the approach' has never worked. And a magnitude of Deadalus (or something) in UTL2 is disturbing the fun. I bought JustFlight's Traffic Global instead. Just some minor issues after installation with excellent and quick support. You simply have to understand that after adjusting the settings you have ro compile the database. But the outcome is brilliant.

PC: Core i7-7700K @ 4.8 GHz; MSI Z270 Gaming Pro; 16 GB; Hydro H60 Cooler; MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB ; 2 * SSD; 2 * HDD; 32"  monitor; Prepar3D v4.4, ORBX Global, -Vector, -Europe, -Can/N-US, Chaseplane. Notebook: AS4-ASCA, AivlaSoft EFB v.2, 

UTL1 works fine in P3D5 without the generics but you need the xml from P3D4.  I put UTL2 in the bin over a year ago.

Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."