Sign in to follow this  
naknaksdad

CH Products Pro Yoke and Pro Pedals with WIN10

My win7 became unstable and I recently upgraded to win10. FSX SE not recognizing the Yoke and Pedals in the calibration settings. Controllers worked fin in win7. I did a complete reinstall of FSX and used the controller manager for the yoke and pedals. win10 does recognize the hardware and states they are working properly. Is there a solution to this?

Scott T Woods

I used CH Control Manager for years but it is a bear to understand and program. Also, the manufacturer provides no support or repair for the items they sell.

First, make sure Windows is up to date. Find the search function. Go to the control panel and find windows update. Click on it and make sure windows is up to date. If offered a different version of windows you can ignore that (mine wants me to upgrade to 1909 but just make sure whatever version you have is up to date. When finished there, again in the control panel select device manager and activate it. Now, at the very bottom you'll see listed "Universal Serial Bus Controllers. Click there and you'll see USB Generic Hubs listed and USB Root Hubs. On each, right click and open Properties and then the Power Management tab. If any items there are checked remove the check marks. Now try again.  Lastly, again go to the search tool and type USB troubleshooter and you'll get more instructions via the internet. I had trouble with the GoFlight modules being recognized and solved them with the power management settings. Lastly, again, just open the browser and type USB hardware not recognized in Windows 10. Lots of articles and suggestions there. Best wishes.

AMD 3800X, Gigabyte Radeon 5700XT, AS Rock X570 Phantom Gaming 4, 32mb 3600 ram

On 5/12/2020 at 12:57 AM, loop_n_roll said:

Lastly, again, just open the browser and type USB hardware not recognized in Windows 10.

He said Windows 10 recognises his hardware, so your suggestions don't apply. It's just FSX that doesn't recognise it.

@naknaksdad- are you using FSX:SE (Steam Edition)? If so, check the Steam controller settings. Close FSX. Open Steam and in the menu go to Steam-->Settings-->Controller. Select General Controller Settings. Uncheck everything there and try FSX again.

Edited by vortex681

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit