Sign in to follow this  
shrike1978

Your Crew is Missing You!

I've bought three FS2Crew products, and every time, 1-5 days later, I've gotten an email with the subject line 'Your Crew is Missing You!" asking me to go finish purchasing the product that I already purchased.

This kind of email comes off as very spammy in the best of times, but when I've already purchased the item, they're downright inexcusable.

It's happened three times now.  Just happened this morning for UGCX that I bought three days ago.  In every case I bought the product immediately before even leaving the site, and every time, a few days later, I got that email for the product I had already bought.

Edited by shrike1978
correcting number of days since purchase from two to three after reviewing my email