Sign in to follow this  
benwbriscoe

SODE jetways seeing double

Hi,

I have just loaded SODE into P3D v5, however now at Aerosoft's LHR I see two jetways on top of each other...obviously the original and the SODE ones.

I followed the instructions to copy the SODE file under the SimWings LHR file in the add on folder.

Can anyone help?

Hi, if you have gsx level 2, and have installed sode jetways just open gsx settings, customize parking positions, select all gates with jetways and click on do not generate jetways. 

Sorry, I'm a bit new to all of this. Do SODE and GSX not work together? I only installed SODE so that I could get jetways at EGLL to behave properly (they only ever go to door L1). Should I just disable Heathrow jetways?

Surely, I want GSX to activate the jetways as now they behave properly (i.e. I can select L2), but the original jetway is also still there...?

Edited by benwbriscoe

Unistalled and reinstalled EGLL and still have the problem.

When I run the batch on file it does say:

"The directory name is invalid" twice under "Press any key to continue". Although it does say jetways activated.

Very frustrating...any idea?

You probably have jetway bgl in the Aerosoft scenery folder that needs to be disabled. 

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

3 hours ago, SolRayz said:

You probably have jetway bgl in the Aerosoft scenery folder that needs to be disabled. 

How do I disable the file?

16 hours ago, benwbriscoe said:

How do I disable the file?

You need to go into the scenery folder, and search for a staticjetways.lib or jetways.bgl and then rename it as .off or simply delete it.

Look for the "EGLL_LIB-Jetways.BGL" in the location of your "\scenery" folder for the EGLL Airport Addon... usually located in "\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\Sim-wings London Heathrow Professional\Scenery"... Rename it to "EGLL_LIB-Jetways.OFF"... all will be solved...

Edited by Gadget FPV
  • Like 1

Faisal Niazi