Sign in to follow this  
Pitter

Phenom 300 Gear and Flaps

Hi all,  I'm new to the Phenom and have so far two problems in P3Dv3.4.

I have all my flight controls, throttle, gear and flaps assigned via FSUIPC.

Every plane I have is working very well, except the Phenom: Flaps and gear operated only with the default key(board) press, in both direction.

Rudder, Elevator as well as Aileron and Throttle working via FSUIPC assignment.

Any help is very appreciated.

Peter

Why don't you assign all your surface controls directly into P3D and test?. You don't have to use FSUIPC for this.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Because I have all my controls in all my planes assigned via FSUIPC, and all of them working without any problem.

So, there should be a reason why it is not happen with Carenado's gear and flaps. And that I try to find out and fix it

Thanks, Peter

Peter, all controls should work with FSUIPC. 

You probably know to disable the controls in P3D. Would also recommend you check for multiple assignments which may be in conflict. one of the things I do most often is use a working base assignment from a setup that is working well.

At any rate, good luck.

Bill Moore

Hi Bill,.

that was the trick. I already had controls disabled in p3d, but  within controls\others\enable force feedback  I disabled now "Control surfaces" and "retractable landing gear" and now it works like it should be.

I do not understand that, but...…...

Thanks, Peter

• Like 1