Sign in to follow this  

Screen Issues

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I am having an issue with P3D, my screen is a bit jittery. It's quite difficult to describe, but I see people panning and their textures are smooth, however when I pan my textures kind of... blur? It's almost a bit stuttery. I see some people with 30fps and it looks really smooth when panning, however mine isn't. I've tried locking my frames and monitor HZ in NVIDIA Inspector, but it hasn't seemed to work. Any ideas? (I have V Sync and triple buffering on)

Thanks,

Canine

Without providing any information on your computer hardware, sim used, or addons used, no one will be able to offer much help and you probably won't get many responses. With that in mind, all I can offer is for you to reduce your sliders to minimum or default, turn on vsync, lock your frame rate at 20, and disable your addons. If that works, slowly increase your sliders one by one, checking each time, then enable your addons one by one, checking each time.

Ted

• Like 1

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

Re-Install your client and/or delete your shaders. It’s worked for me in the past. 

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

Thanks, what do you mean by client?

Edited by Canine Crew

20 minutes ago, Canine Crew said:

client?

Prepar3D Client is one of the three compenents of the sim (the other two are Contents and Scenery).
You will find them at prepar3d website in Downloads after you log in.

Edited by Rafal

1 hour ago, Canine Crew said:

Thanks, what do you mean by client?

Uninstall Prepar3dv5 client from windows. When prompted to deactivate, select no (no need to input your activation details later). Download client from Prepar3d website ( Go to individual components of v5). Reinstall it. Also delete your shaders folder. 

Edited by ssair1

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle.