Sign in to follow this  
mrrcflying

Plans for MSFS 2020?

On 9/1/2020 at 3:09 PM, Gumerson said:

I can assure you that currently detects and alert all MSFS traffic. Waiting for the simconnect fix for enjoying p2a

I don’t thinks so..PILOT2ATC Doesn’t speak with AI traffic. 
it’s the only missing feature. 

3 hours ago, hzyoni said:

It doesn’t “speak” with it or should I say interact but it does see all the AI and issues warnings when in proximity.

Joe

• Like 1

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

18 hours ago, hzyoni said:

I’ve never ment to say traffic P2A would speak with AI, but my reply didn’t help. Sorry

Edited by Gumerson

Guys, communication with AI traffic is very important. I think we need to request Microsoft/Asobo to provide possibility to control AI aircraft by 3rd party programs.

SDK still not available for AI traffic and that means it is under development.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, artair said:

Guys, communication with AI traffic is very important. I think we need to request Microsoft/Asobo to provide possibility to control AI aircraft by 3rd party programs.

AMEN

going to add it to the wishlist on FS website. Go vote.

Edited by hzyoni
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, artair said:

That would be nice and something we long time flight simmers have wanted for over 10 years in all the flight sims we use and no luck so far. Given the hundreds of requests into Asobo this won't even get their attention i'm sure. Our best bet is for a third party app like Pilot2ATC to make it happen but again a very difficult task and has been on Dave's (the developer) list for a long time. Not saying we wouldn't like to have it but just trying to set real expectations.

Joe

• Like 2

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2