Sign in to follow this  
Johnny19

CTD around the same area

If anyone is willing to try; I got CTD twice in a row on the same flight around same area, 5 mins before descent. The route is from LDDU AMUG2E AMUGO L611 LASDU/N0468F360 DCT BAXON DCT SRN DCT PUNSA UL153 SOSAL DCT UNKIR UM729 DJL DJL8E LFPO. First flight was last night in real time, and this morning real time, and the CTD happened around 5 mins before TOD. Same as last night.

Addons that are used are: P3D v5 (latest), PMDG 737NGXU, FS2CREW 737ngxu, active sky+asca, orbx eu, vector, navigraph, airports in the area aerosoft LIMC, jetstream design LIML. I don't get CTD that often, so I am wondering if anyone could help.

Thanks in advance. 

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

@Johnny19, you need to fly the same route with a default aircraft and all third party scenery and addons disabled. I know it's a pain but if the problem lies in the default sim that is the only way to prove it.

If you can fly it that way without problem then add one 3rd party addon back at a time until the problem occurs. The last one you added will be the problem. Irritating but necessary I'm afraid.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Any ai? 

Either flai or other packages? 

14ppkc-6.png

@Johnny19 is not subscribed to his topic. It’s always a good move to do it so you’re made aware of posts from people trying to help.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

14 hours ago, Johnny19 said:

If anyone is willing to try; I got CTD twice in a row on the same flight around same area, 5 mins before descent. The route is from LDDU AMUG2E AMUGO L611 LASDU/N0468F360 DCT BAXON DCT SRN DCT PUNSA UL153 SOSAL DCT UNKIR UM729 DJL DJL8E LFPO. First flight was last night in real time, and this morning real time, and the CTD happened around 5 mins before TOD. Same as last night.

Addons that are used are: P3D v5 (latest), PMDG 737NGXU, FS2CREW 737ngxu, active sky+asca, orbx eu, vector, navigraph, airports in the area aerosoft LIMC, jetstream design LIML. I don't get CTD that often, so I am wondering if anyone could help.

Thanks in advance. 

I had the same problem with a route in Great Britain. Three separate tries with no success.  So I gave up and flew somewhere else and the problem went away 🙂

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.