Sign in to follow this  
Lukamak

Feedback from Leaked Videos! (Wishlist)

20 hours ago, RudyB24 said:

For ships to sail and not just lie still in the water will improve 'immersion'.

Was there not the idea to implement marinetraffic or something similar? Or was it just a dream? Or an idea for an add-on? It would be great to have a PMDG P-8 or another maritime reconnaissance aircraft one day and to be able to observe the ship traffic in the English Channel, in the Strait of Hormuz, in the Malacca Strait or wherever via flight simulator.

21 hours ago, RudyB24 said:

For ships to sail and not just lie still in the water will improve 'immersion'.

I think that is on the bottom of priority list as its still "Flight" Simulator.

Luka Makhviladze
PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

There should be a button marked " :sendu: " so people can cry about every little thing they come across which doesn't please them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

There are really bad looking videos and too-good-to-be-true-videos. I am expecting an experience between those too. 

There will be room for add ons. And, yes, we might have to wait for a while and start the whole process of building up the a/c:s and sceneries from zero once again.

Do you remember what vanilla FSX and P3D looked like?  I had s flight in Kisumu, Kenya, where I have no add-ons and which is not the best sceneries in P3D. Here is a pic of it. This is where we started with the P3D.

What this might look like in MSFS20. Any better?

Kisumu-P3-D.jpg

Edited by kiki

On 7/21/2020 at 5:40 PM, DChockey08 said:

If we're talking using Microsoft TTS voices for the ATC system, what would be great is to be able to program different accents to different regions. 

Ex: LAX Tower with a US Accent but a Virgin Atlantic plane would speak in a British accent. 

This is currently only available with PF3 but would be awesome to have in FS2020. 

I'd like to second the above...

Also. I'd like to see if they could use their Azure AI (no idea if possible) to throw in some variation to the commands/interactions to make it a little more life like and less 'samey'. Some of the youtube videos I watch of real pilots has the conversations backwards and forwards between tower and aircraft fairly casual. (They are quiet airports however)

Flying since the early days of 386’s! 😀 Web developer, sailor, nerd. Contributor to the G36 Improvement Project

PC Specs: Intel i9-9900K on a Aorus Z390 // Pro Wifi motherboard // 32GB Corsair Vengeance Ram, 2x16, 3200mhz DDR4 // RTX3070 Gigabyte, Eagle OC 8GB // WD Blue SN550 (2400) NVMe SSD // 2x LG QHD Monitors, (27QN600) 

Discord Username: CaptMatto#7935