Sign in to follow this  
Eziocin

ATSU integration

Hi Bryan,

despite being a long time user of most of your products in various addon aircraft, I must admit I have had very little time to become familiar with the FSLabs FS2Crew version, so my question here might be put simply because I have overlooked something. 

I have noticed that in some situations the FS2Crew predeparture flows somehow conflict with the FSL ATSU flows. Just to mention a couple of examples: syncronization between when FA asks if ready for boarding and the boarding time selected in ATSU, or the PF asking cabin crew to arm slides and crosscheck, which is also a part of ATSU flow. Is there a way in the current version, or is it possible to implement in future build, a full integration with ATSU, in terms of sequence of events and announcements ? It would be the icing of the cake indeed.

Again, maybe it is just me having to fine tune everything a little bit more.

Thanks

Ezio

Edited by Eziocin

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Unfortunately we can't integrate with ATSU... maybe if FSLabs releases an SDK in the future so we can "read" what's happening.

In your case, I would suggest not running the FS2Crew 'Pre Flight Events' if it's an issue.

Best,

2 hours ago, Eziocin said:

Hi Bryan,

despite being a long time user of most of your products in various addon aircraft, I must admit I have had very little time to become familiar with the FSLabs FS2Crew version, so my question here might be put simply because I have overlooked something. 

I have noticed that in some situations the FS2Crew predeparture flows somehow conflict with the FSL ATSU flows. Just to mention a couple of examples: syncronization between when FA asks if ready for boarding and the boarding time selected in ATSU, or the PF asking cabin crew to arm slides and crosscheck, which is also a part of ATSU flow. Is there a way in the current version, or is it possible to implement in future build, a full integration with ATSU, in terms of sequence of events and announcements ? It would be the icing of the cake indeed.

Again, maybe it is just me having to fine tune everything a little bit more.

Thanks

Ezio

So glad you asked this, because I too thought the same👍

4 hours ago, byork said:

Unfortunately we can't integrate with ATSU... maybe if FSLabs releases an SDK in the future so we can "read" what's happening.

In your case, I would suggest not running the FS2Crew 'Pre Flight Events' if it's an issue.

Best,

Thanks for answering.... 

All the best

Ezio

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

For boarding purposes, I start FS2Crew 37 or 38 minutes before my intended pushback time and then request boarding in the ATSU at a time that is 21 minutes before departure. So, I get the request to board about a minute before GSX actually starts the boarding process. I also have GSX boarding set to dense. This way, everything usually wraps up in time for pushback and the flow seems natural. With a full A321, I believe I've had to set the density to very dense so that boarding completes on time.

Walter Meier